- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- 1 punnet fresh blueberries
- 1/2 (125g) fresh strawberries, hulled
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place egg whites into a clean bowl. Beat with electric beaters until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add caster sugar, beating well between each addition. Beat until mixture is thick and glossy – this will take at least 5 minutes.
- Spoon heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto baking trays. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crisp. Cool completely in the oven with the door ajar.
- Top meringue with cream, and decorate with fruit. Serve immediately.
Source: Taste.com.auPrint Your Shopping List